You won’t want to miss our one-of-a-kind October playdates: “Going on a Hayride – A Trip to the Farm!” We’ll be chugging through the cornfields, visiting our animal friends in the barnyard, and enjoying the many sights, sounds, and colors of an autumn day on the farm!
This is the Kindermusik farm, so get ready to kick up your heels and dance to some lively farmyard music: even featuring a live bluegrass song!!! Your little ones will get to see a real banjo, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, and bass up close! Want to introduce your child to musical instruments early? Come enjoy a morning of singing, instruments, stories, and movement with your child as we explore our October musical playdate theme: Going on a Hayride!
You and your child will get…
- A 40-minute class packed with learning, love, and laughter
- A Kindermusik instrument/prop to take home
- 10 digitally downloadable Kindermusik songs of YOUR choice!
- A $10 coupon for our weekly studio classes
Our October playdates will be held three times, so feel free to enroll in one or more dates. Playdates are open to children ages 0-7 and their caregivers. Cost is $15 for your first child, and just $5 each for siblings.
Spaces in each playdate are limited and tend to fill fast, particularly the weekend dates, so hurry to enroll now and save your family’s spots!
Dates & Times:
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 10am – STILL ROOM!
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 10am – STILL ROOM!
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 10am – STILL ROOM!
Our first playdate is this Saturday at 10am, and is already filling up. Enroll now to guarantee your family a spot!
Hope to see you Saturday down on the farm…. YEEHAW!!!
The team at Kindermusik with 88 Keys