December Playdates: “Sleigh Bells and Snowballs!”
Creating warm memories in the cold weather
Brrr... bundle up for a ride on our one-horse open sleigh! The bells are ringing, the snow is falling, and we’re making jingly music together! You’ll have a total blast singing, dancing, and playing instruments with your child in this heartwarming musical playdate! So bring along the whole family for our delightful, cozy, wintry theme: Sleigh Bells and Snowballs!
You and your child will get...
- A 40-minute class packed with learning, love, and laughter
- A Kindermusik instrument
- 10 digitally downloadable Kindermusik songs of YOUR choice!
- A $10 coupon for our weekly studio classes
Our December playdates will be held 2 times, so feel free to enroll in one or both dates. Playdates are open to children ages 0-7 and their caregivers! Spaces in each playdate are limited and tend to fill fast, so hurry to enroll now and save your family’s spots!
Cost: $18 for first child; $10 each for siblings
Ages newborn to 7 years; multiple adult caregivers welcome!
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019 at 10am - FULL/CLOSED
- Wednesday, Dec. 18, 2019 at 10am - FULL/CLOSED
December playdates are over. Check back soon to see the January playdates!