|Here’s just some of the magic that took place at the studio in 2018…
– Added a new licensed teacher to be able add more classes and offer families more options
– Added a new Saturday weekly class for ages 0-7, meeting Saturdays at 11am
– Added a new Cuddle & Bounce class just for babies, meeting Tuesdays at 11am
– Given away 6 full scholarships for a free month of Kindermusik! Four went to randomly chosen winners drawn each quarter for our seasonal giveaway, and two went to special needs children for a charitable scholarship in June!
– Added more instruments and props to our musical library
– Began selling Kindermusik instruments out at the desk, which has been a huge hit!
– Offered multiple free fifth week bonus classes with donut holes, free demo days, and a studio anniversary celebration in July with free classes, gifts, and prizes for the community
– Started offering onsite Kindermusik classes for one-time events, parties, playdates, and mom’s groups
– Absorbed a price increase by Kindermusik International in July without any adjustments to our fees
– Sustained having NO price increases since 2004 (14 years), which is unheard of across the children’s music class industry!