Dear Kindermusik families,
In the wake of daily updates around the coronavirus and COVID-19, you probably have questions about how Kindermusik with 88 Keys is responding to health concerns. We want you to know that your health, our health, and the health of our greater community are our top priorities.
While cleanliness has always been a standard for our studio, our disinfection routines have been heightened to ensure we create the safest environment for the families we serve.
We are sharing links to two important documents that we would like all our families to read. Please take a moment to read our Coronavirus Fact Sheet (CLICK HERE) and Coronavirus Checklist (CLICK HERE).
We’d also like to share some basic rules of thumb when it comes to the protection of your little ones, yourselves, your classmates, and teachers.
Our Top 5 Healthy + Happy Tips
- Wash your hands. Nothing replaces soap and water when it comes to eliminating germs. Before and after class, wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We’ll always supply hand sanitizer during class (with at least 60% alcohol) but think of it as an addition to your clean hands routine.
- Stay home if you’re sick. We (teachers) will, too! Even if you don’t know if that cough is related to coronavirus, there are still other illnesses (like the flu) that we need to protect each other from. And as always, if you or your child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please do not come to class.
- Hold hearts, not hands. Meaning, you don’t have to hold hands if you don’t want to. That goes for ANY time. Our classes can still be fun without family-to-family physical contact!
- Cover and clean. Encourage your children to cough and sneeze into their arms (or a tissue), and if you do cough or sneeze during class, please be sure to either wash your hands immediately or reach for our handy hand sanitizer. You won’t be distracting anyone and we’ll thank you later.
- Stay informed. Instead of TV or your social feed, please visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization, and the Georgia Department of Public Health. These sources will have the most accurate and unbiased information out there.
As always, please reach out if you have any questions about our cleaning efforts, makeup policies, etc. We are 100% committed to supporting you and ensuring that Kindermusik will still be here to engage your family whatever the circumstances.
Please keep an eye on your inbox for any classroom updates, and join us in our quest to stay happy, healthy, and connected! ❤️
The team at Kindermusik with 88 Keys Piano