Our November playdates have been set for Sat. 11/10, Wed. 11/14, and Sat. 11/17 at 10am! The first one is already THIS SATURDAY! Spots are filling, so hurry and grab your child’s space right now!
About the Theme: Join us for a journey to the land of rhythms, Latin America! Peek into the rainforest, explore Spanish instruments, and sing traditional folk songs as we celebrate the music, sights, and sounds of Latin America. Grab your sombrero – and come enjoy a morning of singing, instruments, stories, and movement with your child with our November musical playdate theme: Jumping Beans!
You and your child will get…
- A 40-minute class packed with learning, love, and laughter
- A Kindermusik instrument/prop to take home
- 10 digitally downloadable Kindermusik songs of YOUR choice!
- A $10 coupon for our weekly studio classes
Our November playdates will be held three times, so feel free to enroll in one or more dates. Playdates are open to children ages 0-7 and their caregivers. Cost is $15 for your first child, and just $5 each for siblings.
Spaces in each playdate are limited and tend to fill fast, particularly the weekend dates, so hurry to enroll now and save your family’s spots!
Dates & Times:
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 10am – STILL ROOM!
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 10am – STILL ROOM!
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 10am – STILL ROOM!
Our first playdate is this Saturday at 10am, and is already filling up. Enroll now to guarantee your family a spot!
Hope to see you Saturday or next week for Jumping Beans: the music of Latin America! 🙂
The team at Kindermusik with 88 Keys