September Playdates: “Lights and Sights!”
A Musical Trip to the Big City! 🏙
Welcome to our September playdates: Lights and Sights! Join us for a day downtown in the Kindermusik city! Get ready to ride on the elevator and escalator, listen to the tolling of the steeple bells, snap some photos, and bump into some busy places and friendly faces. With so much to see, hear, and explore, we’ll be learning with all of our senses as we make music IN THE CITY!
You and your child will get...
- A 40-minute class packed with learning, love, and laughter
- A Kindermusik instrument
- 10 digitally downloadable Kindermusik songs of YOUR choice!
- A $10 coupon for our weekly studio classes
Our September playdates will be held 2 times, so feel free to enroll in one or both dates. Playdates are open to children ages 0-7 and their caregivers! Spaces in each playdate are limited and tend to fill fast, so hurry to enroll now and save your family’s spots!
Cost: $18 for first child; $10 each for siblings
Ages newborn to 7 years; multiple adult caregivers welcome!
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, Sep. 21, 2019 at 10am - FULL/CLOSED
- Wednesday, Sep. 25, 2019 at 10am - STILL ROOM
HURRY, SPACES FILLING!