Welcome to our mixed-age Kindermusik class for ages 0-7!
Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers welcome! Our mixed-age classes are perfect for families who wish to bring two or more children of different ages to the same class, or for parents who simply prefer a mixed-age setting for their child. These classes allow infants through seven-year-olds—and their caregivers—to gather together for a fun-filled learning experience. Your Kindermusik educator will help you modify movement activities, group dances, and instrument-play activities for each of your children.
Mixed-age classes offer the perfect setting for weekly family bonding time and inspire ideas for more music exploration, play, and fun at home.
My daughter absolutely loves her Kindermusik class. We have been going for about 3 months and she is learning so much, while at the same time having a blast! She adores the teacher! On that note, our teacher (Marina) truly has a gift for teaching and inspiring little ones to learn! We use a ton of different instuments and ALL of the babies and toddlers in the class seem to really enjoy it. We both really enjoy the songs and play them all the time at home. I love that the lessons are structured, but not rigid at all. Now every Tuesday morning when she notices we are headed in our Kindermusik class direction, she starts chanting “music” and clapping. This makes me as parent so happy that she enjoys learning and music! We REALLY love our Kindermusik class!
Torie L., mom to Harper, age 2
- Exploring movement concepts and participating in musical interactions with objects and others
- Discovering different ways instruments can make sounds and experiencing a wide range of musical concepts
- Identifying and vocally imitating sounds and learning to describe them
- Singing songs with language patterns that explore rhythm, speech sounds, syntax, and rhyme
Skills and Benefits
- Increased alertness, self-control, and ability to regulate their own movements
- Stabilization of muscles necessary for healthy posture and overall balance
- Improved coordination and locomotor skills, fine motor skills, and finger and hand strength
- Strengthened ability to memorize, sequence, and predict patterns
- Development of early pre-literacy and number skills
- Four weeks of classes each month (choose your day and come once a week)
- Permanent, unlimited access to Kindermusik Online with all the class music, lyrics, activities, videos, and fascinating parenting tips, based on each month’s class theme
- A free bonus class whenever there’s a fifth week in the month (we like to celebrate with a surprise class theme and donut holes!)
- Unlimited makeup classes as long as you’re enrolled
- Inclusion in the weekly email “Kindermusik Highlights,” featuring the benefits of an activity from our last class
- Friend referral reward: bring in a friend and get $10 off your next month!
- Special discounts on custom on-site Kindermusik classes and piano purchases from 88 Keys Piano
- Membership in our Committed-to-Kindermusik program, which includes earnings towards free playdates, discounts, and even half-priced classes! The longer you stay, the more you earn!
Choose From 3 Class Times!
We offer our Sing & Play Family Class three times a week in the studio: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays at 10am. Choose the class that works best with YOUR family’s schedule!
Wanna chat before enrolling? Text Libby at 912-432-5885! She’ll get back to you super fast!
Day/Times: (You choose one!)
- Every Monday morning from 10:00 to 10:40 am
- Every Tuesday morning from 10:00 to 10:40 am
- Every Wednesday morning from 10:00 to 10:40 am - CURRENTLY FULL
Age Range: 0-7 years
Class Theme: Varies monthly
Teacher: Marina Lindblom on Mondays and Tuesdays; Libby Lindblom on Wednesdays
Cost: $68/mo, auto-recurring
Sibling Discount: $20 off = $48/mo
What’s Included: Price includes tuition for 4 weeks of classes and the corresponding online materials for each month.
Who Goes: Class is parent-and-me together, so adults get to attend and enjoy class with their children. Multiple adult caregivers are welcome anytime!
Enroll Your Child Today!
Click the button below to enroll your child in Sing & Play.